Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whoo-hoo!


In my last post, I mentioned that I was looking forward for the first time in forever to weigh in on Saturday...and I wasn't disappointed...I lost 3.7 pounds this week and I am so excited! I am excited to be back on the wagon and back in the groove of things.


It's hard not to have a look at the calendar and my weight tracker and see how much time I have wasted and how far behind I am on my weight loss goals for this year, but the truth is that that line of thinking is not helpful or productive. I am where I am and there is no changing that! So, the only thing to do is to regroup and get back on it.


After my weigh in , I played in a golf tournament that turned out to be my best ever. I shot one under par and I know that part of the reason is the confidence and contentment that I am feeling with myself right now. Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. No time is ever wasted if we're living in the moment and being mindful. Even if we're mindful that we're not living the life we want, or incorporating the behaviors we desire, we're at least AWARE. That's so much more positive and productive that going through life blindly and numbly.

    ReplyDelete