Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Much To Say


I don't have much to say today.


I have had a little bit of a hard week...I knew that I would gain some weight back since I was sure that most of the 16 pounds I lost last week had been due to dehydration. So, of the 16 pounds that I lost, I gained back 12 pounds. AARRGGHH!! Oh well, I am trying to look at it in a positive light and just think that I have lost 4 pounds all together in the last two weeks. Losing 16 and gaining 12 is a bit too much of an emotional rollercoaster for me! Yikes!

6 comments:

  1. A loss of four pounds is definitely something to celebrate. Ignore the other rollercoaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've had a rough week.

    Losing 16 and gaining 12 back does suck, no doubt, but you are still down 4 from where you started and that is awesome. Just pick up from there and you can go forward and succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 pounds is 2 per week which equals lasting weight loss rather than the kind that you gain and lose over and over (and over) again... I've done that too many times

    so Congrats on 4 LBS girl, be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better.

    Your trip sounds wonderful. I love the canyons of Utah - some of my favorite places.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better!

    Rollercoaster is certainly the right word - my goodness!

    Well, 4lbs over two week is pretty darned good IMO. While the up & down had to cause a bit of scale shock, you've still got that 4lb loss which is terrific.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better! Be proud of your four pounds, its still amazing. I hope that next week isn't as much as a rollercoaster!

    ReplyDelete